Monday, July 2, 2012

Healthy Nibblets

Fruit Skewers!
I really struggle with eating constantly throughout the day. When I am stuck at home, I feel the need to constantly be putting something in my mouth. So I have come up with a list of healthy things to nibble on throughout the day! Now you don't have to feel guilty about eating all the time.
  • Vegetables
  • Fruits 
  • Water - it will help you to feel fuller so that you won't eat as much! If you find water to plain; add a slice of lemon, some mint leave and/or a few slices of cucumber. 
  • Humus - I love humus so much! Costco has really good garlic humus as well as roasted red pepper humus. You can also make your own! 
  • Seaweed
  • Berries - I love frozen blueberries. They're so good! 
  • Frozen yogurt - I literally mean take the single serving yogurts and put them in the freezer for a day. They taste awesome and they take a long time to eat. 
  • An apple with almond butter
  • Popcorn - very low in calories. Be sure to skip the butter!
  • Trail mix - You can make your own, add nuts and seeds, a little bit of dried fruit (I love dried coconut and cried mango) and a few chocolate chips if you need that extra sweet thing (I use the mini chippets)
  • Cottage cheese with veggies
  • Hard boiled egg
  • Fruit smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment